May 11, 2007

Why I love PPP

I think most readers of my humble blog knows how much I have been raving about PayPerPost and how good it feels to get paid to blog. The best thing I love about PayPerPost is the ability to choose which opportunity we wish to take up.

I have signed up with PayPerPost since 26 January 2007. As I only have time to take up opportunities leisurely, I have written only 13 posts thus far plus 1 referral from Anna's sign up. The kind folks at PayPerPost have already paid me US$95.50 into my Paypal account. Imagine if I were to have more time in taking up opportunities, I could be laughing all the way to the bank, ah, what a nice wish!

I have made myself a promise that by year’s end, I would use some of the funds I made from PayPerPost to buy presents and let my little girl place them under one of those charitable Christmas trees. Every little under priviledged kid deserves a gift especially at Christmas!

I must admit that since I started PayPerPost, I have got to know a few more new bloggers along the way. It is so amazing how much information other bloggers are willing to share and teach on how to increase traffic, page rank, etc. The support for each blogger simply amazes me. I hope someday I would be able to return the favour.



CREDITS

Sadish Bala for this amazing Template to work with

Statcounter

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum