May 04, 2007

Blabberings

I am really amazed by how many people is interested in the doormat *LOL* Everyday, people stumbled upon this blog Googling for it (I'm surprised someone from an internationally well known government agency too hehehe, don't worry, I won't tell your boss). Well, maybe I'll go there again this Sunday and hopefully they still have it, I might just buy it afterall, haha! Sorry that the mat is not available via online purhase, else I'd surely have provided the URL here. Well, maybe somebody should sell those doormats online, I am sure it'll be a big hit.

Other than that, visitors usually chanced upon here by Googling for Msian food recipe, Sydney's lifestyle, HTML codes & scripts and scrapbooking digital kits. I hope they managed to find what they are looking for as I understand the way I had written, everything is not designed or meant to be informative (well, I never thought I'd have visitors via search engines). I'll try to revamp this whole blog (possibly host it on my own server) some day and make it easy for Googlers to retrieve whatever information they are searching for. Right now, even I have trouble looking for an older post on scrapbooking I promised Mamabok!

Time's up, gotta go play with my sunshine (Bee).

CREDITS

Sadish Bala for this amazing Template to work with

Statcounter

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum