May 18, 2007

Cleaning

Have to go on a cleaning frenzy real soon as one of Kiwi G's cousin and Aunt+Unc from NZ is in Sydney. Being the very KPC them, they would surely want to see what our home looks like and of course to see our little girl too I guess. It simply means I have to start cleaning the cooktop, bathroom and mop the floors *LOL* else, rumours will travel across the ocean about how unkempt we are. I know it's no big deal having a messy & dirty house when we have a baby; BUT of course they won't take this into consideration. If it's just our friends or my side of the family coming over, gee I don't care, because they all understand and won't judge me :)

Anyway, I guess it's also about time I clean the cooktop.

CREDITS

Sadish Bala for this amazing Template to work with

Statcounter

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum