May 01, 2007

Blabber

It's too funny, looks like several people from the USA chanced upon this blog by Googling for "Oh shit not you again doormat" ... hahahha.

I am still disorganised, both on this blog and my home :) Thus these days I am only writing based on my random thoughts which of course is a big BORE. I often wonder why you sweet regulars still read my blog?? Duh, but THANK YOU! hehehe. Hope to make up for it once I have time (been repeating this same sentence for the umpteenth time, I think most people won't trust me anymore *LOL*). The lil one is having her morning nap and will wake in about 20 mins time. I've got ironing to do right after this.

Anyhow before this old rusty mind forgets again, I wanted to say with the power of blogging these days, it can be quite surprising who you may see appearing on blogs. So far, I have seen at least the faces of three persons I personally knew of and haven't seen for at least a decade, appeared on blogs. So far in the Msian mommy blogs list, I have not seen any of my ex-classmates or friends. My close friends do not blog, unfortunately.

Ooops I've only got about 20 mins left to go do the ironing before the lil Boss wakes up.

Weight maintained at 54kg ... coz feasting like mad, eat curry this, curry that frequently *LOL* Need to fit into my pants ... I wanna be a hot mama too.

CREDITS

Sadish Bala for this amazing Template to work with

Statcounter

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum