May 09, 2007

Back Fence

Finally our new back neighbours are having work done to their new home (but of course they have not moved in yet ... not until the floors are tiled or carpeted, driveway done, etc)! We received a quote and a note from them in our letterbox yesterday, for the back fence. AU$600, cost to be shared 50:50 So we need to pay only AU$300. Far out, waited so long for this! The back fence was the only missing puzzle to the house (not counting of course, the lawn and landscaping, hehe).

I also wanted to note that I love it when PPP approves my posts within 24 hours, thank you! I am sure many of you blogger friends, have had many posts approved as quickly too. So far, only three posts were approved in that short time frame ie
Comfy PJs (I did this only yesterday), Beautiful Bulgaria and My dream prize. If this keeps happening, man, I would be so addicted to PPP but I need to get real, I can't afford the time :) But I hope others can, it really is a great way to make some pocket money.

I hate it when my text appears small and big when viewed in Firefox! I can't seem to correct it no matter what, unless I stop using coloured text.

The lil one is gonna wake up from her morning nap anytime soon. I gotta go catch forty winks myself, whatever's left of it :) These days she wakes at 5.00 am .... 5.00 am .... I know, I know, no biggie BUT I am not a morning person :P

CREDITS

Sadish Bala for this amazing Template to work with

Statcounter

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum