May 27, 2007

MillionHAIR Club

MillionHAIR Club
May 27, 2007

The "Million Dollar Median House Price" suburbs as SMH puts it; Here is a map and list of the million dollar suburbs (all of hubs' cousins live there and my Auntie too ... but how come we don't?? haha).

One thing for sure when you drive around the million dollar suburbs, you could feel the difference in atmosphere and the people too. I just don't know how to describe it. The segregation between the rich and the poor is quite obvious in Sydney.

Anyway we all met up at a park - beautiful, lots of people and it's a beach too. Didn't take many photos as we were busy catching up with the cousins. Last thing I want is to be looking like a "jakun" taking photos of the surroundings when we were supposed to be catching up. I now feel more accepted into the millionaire club except of course we're not millionaires but I guess being millionHAIRS count?? hahaha!

Seriously, I think Phoebe has changed their perception of me. Phoebe is the youngest among the six cousin kiddos there between the ages of 5 - 11. She'll be able to run around and join them when she is older. She had so much fun there watching the kids and oggling at other older children's toys and "walking" (holding onto my hand of course) around the field. So it was all good !

CREDITS

Sadish Bala for this amazing Template to work with

Statcounter

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum