July 31, 2005

4 Poster Bed

Been rather busy the past few days running to the bank and solicitors for our land settlement. Also went to see my Accountant for my tax return. All done!

We went window shopping for household furniture yesterday. I don't know what got into me but I fell in love with a four poster bed that was on display at the mall. It looked something like the photo to the left.

The posts are detachable and may be replaced with a nice knob if preferred. It's not that expensive, much to my surprise. It costs about AU$350-AU$450 excluding the mattress and curtains (is that what it's called?).

But I am undecided. I know I am a fickle minded person. So we'll have to see how I feel once our home is completed. Kiwi G is such a good sport, he doesn't mind me having a four poster bed.

We're also thinking of getting a King size bed but is that a norm?

By the way, Council has approved our house plans but we have to finalize some changes to the facade with the builder before we approve commencement of construction.

CREDITS

Sadish Bala for this amazing Template to work with

Statcounter

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum