July 26, 2005

Mailwasher

I usually don't talk about tech stuff in real life nor online simply because I lack the knowledge. However, from now on, I'll just write a little about some cool links that might be useful to others.

I receive many emails a day, junk mail, blank emails, junk fwd exe file attachments, hate mails, virus attachments, you name it, I got it! I used to dread downloading my emails until I found Mailwasher. It allows me to preview all emails; blacklist or delete spams, virus & junk exe file attachments, without having to actually download them first onto my Microsoft Outlook email programme.

Unfortunately the free version has less features but works just as good and may be downloaded at PCWorld.com - Mailwasher

CREDITS

Sadish Bala for this amazing Template to work with

Statcounter

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum