July 21, 2005

Born from a rock?

Had been sick the past few days but am a 100% now. When I was a little girl, I often asked my parents and older siblings how I came into existence. The answer would always be the same (they must have made a pact to give me a standard answer) ie "I was a result of a rock explosion". Nice! And I actually believed them. For years I tried very hard to imagine myself coming out of that rock. I can't remember at what age did I realize it was all a joke (prolly 10 onwards? slow, I know *LOL*). Perhaps the picture below holds some truth to the rock explosion myth .. hmmmm now I have to rethink the theory ...


1998: Moreaki Boulders, South Island, New Zealand


Many gigantic round boulders lying along the shore, gave me a feeling of being in an alien inhibited place

CREDITS

Sadish Bala for this amazing Template to work with

Statcounter

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum