July 14, 2005

New Zealand

Last night, I stumbled upon a blog about a family starting a new life in the land of the long white cloud ie New Zealand, oooh how envious and I wish them all the very best.

The mention of New Zealand makes me very happy. I am absolutely in love with that beautiful country. Everywhere is so scenic, peaceful and dreamy ... perfect for a great dreamer like me. I have always thought I wanted to live in New Zealand for good but now I am not so sure. Half of Kiwi G's uni mates and cousins have chosen Sydney over NZ; citing career opportunities as the main factor and secondly, probably the beautiful Sydney weather.

Anyway, I won't elaborate on this (my heart is torn between KL, NZ and Oz). If I am brave enough, I'll post a few photos of my happy times in New Zealand taken a stone age ago *LOL*.

CREDITS

Sadish Bala for this amazing Template to work with

Statcounter

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum