July 09, 2005

Bewitched

Watched Bewitched last night. Light hearted comedy but nothing very special about it. Nicole Kidman is dainty and beautiful as always.

The trailer for King Kong was shown before the movie started. Wow, it looked great, the special effects were awesome!! There was a scene where King Kong was fighting off some gigantic dinosaurs to save Naomi Watts (another dainty and pretty actress). Great work Peter Jackson! Am definitely gonna watch this one. The storyline looked a bit different too from the previous King Kong movies, cool!

I'm no movie expert but my own verdict for the movies I have watched thus far are:

Batman Begins : 9/10 (I may be biased on this one)
War of the Worlds : 5/10
Bewitched : 6/10

My verdict on TV series:

24 : 9.5/10
Alias : 9/10
Smallville : 9/10
Desperate Housewives : 8.5/10

CREDITS

Sadish Bala for this amazing Template to work with

Statcounter

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum