August 02, 2005

Door Locks & Bed

DOOR LOCKS

I notice that houses in gwai loh countries generally do not have door locks installed to the bedrooms. I can understand the logic but having been brought up in a country where door locks is a necessity to any home, I don't feel safe sleeping at night without being able to lock the bedroom door.

Since it is not standard practice to install door locks to bedroom doors here, our new home will not come installed with them. I am considering paying extra to have at least our master bedroom door fixed with the door lock. Will it be a good idea to install door locks to the rest of the bedrooms? Suggestions are most welcome, thank you very much.

BED

Thank you Papi & MrsT for your opinions, King size bed it shall be! As for the bed, maybe I should just settle for a more typical bed such as this ... a little bit of country style ...




or should I get an ensemble instead? Doh ... decisions, decisions ... too many choices = headaches.


I am taking a time out from blogging for now ... busy with some artwork. However, I'll be popping by my favourite blogs now and then.

TRACTOR PIC

I almost forgot, this is for MrsT ... me on the tractor ... New Zealand 2001.

CREDITS

Sadish Bala for this amazing Template to work with

Statcounter

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum