June 13, 2007

Thanks 4 Your Votes

Getting votes from advertisers must be second nature to most but it is rare for me - thankfully I did get a few. I have been trying to figure out which advertisers voted me but since there is no way to find that out, I thought I would just take the chance and write a short "THANK YOU" note here to the advertisers who so kindly gave me their votes (hopefully the advertisers concerned might stumble upon this entry and know that I value and appreciate their votes).

My principle is to always try and give my best in any opps, even if it is a small opp. To me, it is not just about getting posts approved but the real challenge and best achievement is getting a vote from the advertiser! It just makes me feel like getting a pat on the back for doing a good job.

So once again, a BIG THANK YOU to you, kind advertisers (especially the most recent ones) who gave me votes *muah*

CREDITS

Sadish Bala for this amazing Template to work with

Statcounter

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum