June 07, 2007

Stocktake Sale

Stocktake Sale
June 7, 2007

Most major retailers have begun their annual stocktake sale! I didn't even realize it's June already until I heard of the stocktake sale adverts on radio! I remember vividly how me, hubs together with our little 15 day old bubba went around shopping for much needed furniture and goods. It was tough, being winter and bubba was so young.

As if shopping alone wasn't tough already, bubba and me also had to be around to "supervise" the various contractors coming in and out of our house to fix, install or deliver something after the first month. Hubs couldn't take any more days off from work as he had already taken 4 weeks prior, to stay home to look after me and bubba.

It was madness! We managed to pull through somehow! It makes me appreciate the more relaxed year we have now.

We do still need to buy some things such as floor lamps but at least there is no rush this time and we'll be able to enjoy the shopping more.

CREDITS

Sadish Bala for this amazing Template to work with

Statcounter

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum