June 01, 2007

Power Bill

Power Bill
June 1, 2007

Yup Power Bill, not Power Ball lah, hehe. Alright, another utility bill The electricity bill for the 3 month period 14/2/07 - 15/5/07 is AU$217.53

Actually I am unsure whether our utility bills are high or low as we have no one to compare with. Unless we know our neighbours very well, I don't think they would appreciate us asking how much their bills come up to, hehehe.

I have started turning on the heat from the reverse cycle ducted air each morning but only for about 40 minutes at max. It's way too cold in the early mornings at 5.30am onwards and I have to play with my Bee Bee during that time till she naps at around 8.30am to 9.00am

CREDITS

Sadish Bala for this amazing Template to work with

Statcounter

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum