June 22, 2007

Property Prices Up again?!

Property prices going up again! That's according to a recent article in The Sydney Morning Herald. Being a homeowner now, I should jump for joy but I don't! Simply because I sympathise with those who really couldn't afford a home because the prices keep skyrocketing! We were once in their shoes! Prices shot up by the week! Yes by the week, not by the month or year! The property boom was insane!

But of course, it has made many, many, many people millionaires now! Too bad we weren't one of them! I could go on and on talking about the property boom and its ugly side of it. I remember those times vividly. I would surf realestate.com.au every single day! Thank goodness it's all over now, phew! But really, I wish we had a home right after our marriage, things would have been very different :)

CREDITS

Sadish Bala for this amazing Template to work with

Statcounter

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum