June 29, 2007

Good pet advice

We all love our pets and most of us would do anything to keep them flea free! My younger brother has 4 beautiful dogs at my family’s home. Sometimes they do tend to get fleas easily. I am sure he would find these great tips on how to deal with dog fleas, very useful.

Not only that, did you know that a flea bite on human could be very aggravating? It causes itch and raised bumps. Fleas can jump about two feet high. I think that's amazing for such a tiny creature!

There is honestly so much more that I was not fully aware of, about fleas. Fleascontrol.com sure offers a lot of very good information about fleas and the measures we could take to prevent them. It also has FAQ's for a number of pet health related questions for dogs and cats.

It is a good site to bookmark and pass along!


CREDITS

Sadish Bala for this amazing Template to work with

Statcounter

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum