March 07, 2007

My earnings

When I started this blog in year 2005, I have absolutely no idea that one day it would be possible to make some money by blogging about anything under the sun especially our own day to day life! Thanks to PayPerPost (PPP) for such golden opportunity. I haven’t earned much due to time constraint. In fact I have taken only four opportunities thus far (since my blog was approved back in Jan 29?). I have earned US$11 which has been paid into my Paypal account, a far cry from what I read on other blogs.

I can’t say I could do much with this small sum at this time but perhaps by the end of this year, the earnings would hopefully accumulate to a more substantial amount as I continue to take on opportunities. I could then use the money to make several people happy with Christmas presents! This will include getting my little girl, Phoebe to place gifts under those charitable Christmas trees usually located in shopping malls!

And of course, PPP has an option for us to donate some of our earnings to two charities which I MUST do so by end of this year. I must say, when I first signed on to PPP, I was very surprised yet happy to see the “donate to charity” option in PPP. It is nice to see such initiative by a large company!


CREDITS

Sadish Bala for this amazing Template to work with

Statcounter

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum