March 08, 2007

Instant HarMee

Instant HarMee
March 08, 2007



Wow I never knew HarMee is available as instant HarMee these days! What a find, I saw it at the local Asian grocer last weekend. Of course I grabbed two packs without hesitation (encouraged by Kiwi G as he knows how much I love HarMee).

Each pack cost AU$2.60 and has 5 individual packets which makes it AU0.52 per individual packet. This is cheaper than Maggi's curry flavoured noodle!

I tried a packet already and I give it a thumbs up! The noodle is almost like any other instant noodle texture. The magic is in the flavouring. It does taste almost like the authentic HarMee soup, spicy and savoury, slurp, slurp!! Now, what next, instant nasi lemak that comes with instant sambal ikan bilis? I am waiting ...

CREDITS

Sadish Bala for this amazing Template to work with

Statcounter

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum