March 06, 2007

Free AntiVirus Software

These days it is difficult to avoid spams and nasty emails that contain Trojan viruses designed to steal information from computers. We cannot possibly read through each email in detail in order to find out what’s safe and what’s not. This includes visiting webpages too. Yes I have had viruses infecting my PC while surfing onto webpages which were designed to spread viruses (I didn't know any better and I was Googling for information only)! Thank goodness there is Norton Antivirus to clean my computer of the viruses and to filter/quarantine nasty email viruses!

The best thing is, you can download
free Norton Antivirus. Here is a screenshot of how it works. PC Mag and CNET have given good reviews on it too. It is worth checking out lots of other software freebies from this site, such as Ad Aware, Google Picasa, Gallery Player, etc.

CREDITS

Sadish Bala for this amazing Template to work with

Statcounter

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum