March 06, 2007

Autumn Rain

Autumn Rain
March 06, 2007


For the past two evenings, it's been raining cats and dogs with bolts of thunder! My lil one was twice shocked by the thunder. They were really loud and the flash lightning was constant as if Angels were taking photographs of earth from the sky above! Spectacular yet frightening! I remember those days back in Hornsby before we had Bee. We just stood at our apartment bedroom window and looked at the lightning fireworks in the sky!


Autumn began on 1 March and the news said we can expect a wetter than usual Autumn this year, which is good!! The days has not been that much cooler. It usually doesn't get nice and cool till around May.


My weight loss is going good ... from 58kg the last time I blogged, it's now down to 56kg yay .... lots more to go. I told Kiwi G, when (as if I could make it???) I reach 50kg, I'd have a bag of chips ALL to myself, no sharing, hahaha!!

CREDITS

Sadish Bala for this amazing Template to work with

Statcounter

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum