January 17, 2005

TV Series

On Saturday (15 Jan), Kiwi G and I completed watching Summer Scent episodes from evening till dawn and went to bed only at 6.00am! It's very nice to have a hubby who watches Asian dramas (with English subtitles) so diligently, hehe.

Also watched Legend of Earthsea, a mini series based on the book of the same title. It stars Kristin Kreuk - yeah Lana Lang of the Smallville series which we are ardent fans of. I even dreamt of Tom Welling once (yup, I told Kiwi G about it ... now what are your dirty little minds thinking of ... not that sort of dream, okay). Also stars Shawn Ashmore, the guy who played "Bobby/Iceman" in the movie, "X-men".

Thanks to Kiwi G, I am hooked on a few TV series, namely Alias, 24 (these two are my top fav) and Stargate Atlantis.

However, I am not into Star Trek, Enterprise, Stargate SG-1, Battlestar Gallactica all of which Kiwi G is a die hard fan.

Now these are only TV series ... if I start talking about movies ... the list is as long as a dozen toilet rolls.

NOTE for myself: The TV switched on by itself while we were watching something on the laptop. We were spooked for sure. I instantly accused Kiwi G of sitting on the remote but the remote was on the side table. It turned out that I must have accidentally pressed the "Timer" button on the remote earlier in the morning, phew!

CREDITS

Sadish Bala for this amazing Template to work with

Statcounter

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum