January 14, 2005

Korean dramas

Kiwi G and I are into Korean dramas lately. "Autumn Tale" was the first Korean drama I have ever watched and it certainly got me hooked on other contemporary Korean dramas now. We particularly enjoyed the following:


AUTUMN TALE

  • The main actress, Song Hye Gyo is so sweet
  • This teenage actress, Moon Geun Young has big beautiful baby eyes and extremely talented
  • The hills and mountains are fairytale like

WINTER SONATA

SUMMER SCENT
  • I absolutely adore all of this actress' dresses in the drama! I also love her hairclips, earrings, ribbons, hats and handbags. They are so very pretty and sweet. Son Yae Jin Official Website Son Yae Jin

Oh I better go now, am still watching Summer Scent.


CREDITS

Sadish Bala for this amazing Template to work with

Statcounter

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum