January 22, 2005

Lazy Me

Every Saturday (during cricket season), Kiwi G plays for a private Cricket Club at competition level. He absolutely loves sports - tennis, volleyball and soccer being his other favs. Me on the other hand, would rather sit on the couch with a bowl of vanilla flavoured icecream; exercising my eyes, ears, mouth and brain watching TV. Of course the only other exercise I love is walking ... in the shopping mall (4 hours non stop, no problemo). I am just so lazy and not an athletic person at all. I wonder how on earth Kiwi G ended up with me. I guess opposite attracts? Notice how my bloggings are so brief thus far? I am too lazy to even type much *shakes head shamefully*

<---- That's my best friend, lover and hubby in the foreground


CREDITS

Sadish Bala for this amazing Template to work with

Statcounter

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum