February 22, 2007

Today

Wah I really had NongShim noodles for dinner this evening, kosong (no adding of egg, fish balls, etc) some more!

Our new replacement Tallboy (original one was defective) arrived this afternoon. The delivery guy didn't have a trolley! I had to help him carry them (old and new Tallboys) some more!

So how did I managed to help him with Bee around? Strapped her to the stroller and play her current favourite Baby Macdonald Einstein DVD.

After the delivery guy left and seeing that Bee was still happily watching the DVD (she giggled and smiled at the puppetries), I swept and mopped the floor. Mopped the floors, Mopped the floors, Mopped the floors, finally ... my feet feels so much nicer walking on clean floors :)

CREDITS

Sadish Bala for this amazing Template to work with

Statcounter

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum