January 30, 2007

I'll miss CNY!

I'll miss CNY
January 30, 2007

CNY is just around the corner, Feb 18! I miss celebrating it with my family and friends back home soooo much. All the food, the packet drinks, kuaci, mandarins (eat until cirit birit), *wolf meat* hahaha, etc etc. I hope when Bee gets older (maybe 3-4 years old?) I would definitely take her back to KL just to experience how CNY is celebrated. My parents have already sent by mail, Bee's first Ang Pow, got *Ten Lollar* inside woh, hehehe. I don't think my ILs would be giving Bee any as they didn't even give Kiwi G any Ang Pow all his life :P It's just not their practice to give Ang Pows.

I know I will get very jealous and homesick when almost every blogger in Malaysia will blog about their CNY day and worse still, show pics of the glorious fooooood!! Help me!!

We *might* (unconfirmed) make a trip back to KL sometime August this year. Why August and not during CNY - my older sister & her family in UK, requested that we meet up in KL in Aug, as that would be the only time her kids would be free (school holidays).

However, I don't foresee the possibility of meeting up with any KL bloggers due to my very tight schedule (appointments overload, sorry) every single time we went back.

CREDITS

Sadish Bala for this amazing Template to work with

Statcounter

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum