January 19, 2007

How to - new template?

I don't know how to edit .xml source code (new version of blogger templates), other than changing the fonts and colours for my DIY On A Budget blog. I also wanted to add in background and other images. Reason I wish to use the new version is the "Labels" listed on the side bar other than showing at the bottom of each post. With the classic templates, "Labels" is not enabled (I manually put the code in on this blog) on the side bar. I tried to take the shortcut by Googling for free blogger templates but most of them were made for the classic templates and still have not got the "Labels" listed on the side bar - maybe later there'll be many of them. Last solution is for me to copy this same template and modify it but that means adding the labels to the side bar manually which is possible but a bit troublesome for a lazy bum like me. Any tips, please feel free to post, thanks in advance.

CREDITS

Sadish Bala for this amazing Template to work with

Statcounter

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum