September 26, 2005

Thin walls

Weekends flew past too quickly! Last Saturday, I got wokened up at about 8.00am by Kiwi G just to prove to me that he wasn't hearing things a few weeks ago - he heard some wall or floor banging followed by "some bedroom noises* ahem ... you know what I mean. I doubted him as I thought it was quite impossible to hear such a thing behind brick walls. So I told him to wake me up if he hears it again next time, haha! True enough, last Saturday was an ear opener for me! I tell you, it was LOUD! First, I heard banging noises to our bedroom wall which wasn't the first time, I thought the neighbours were doing DIY works on their unit again. Then it was followed by ... *xxx* noises! I couldn't believe my ears! I could hear it through the walls! It was annoying because we also heard it at night while we were watching TV in our bedroom!! I wonder what kind of bricks this apartment block is made of! Someone told me that he finds Meriton apartments have thin walls and I think having lived in one for 2 years now, I can testify to that as I could sometimes hear the neighbours talk while I am in the study room, very annoying!! Sometimes in our ensuite, I could hear *shi shi* ("O-liu") sound as well! So, remember to enquire about the walls if you intend to buy an apartment built by Meriton, yeah?

CREDITS

Sadish Bala for this amazing Template to work with

Statcounter

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum