September 20, 2005

Summary

Celebrated Kiwi G's b'day last week, I think I managed to give him a few surprises, sneaky me! Bought him a Chocolate Monkey, haha (piccy later).

Went Yum Cha last Sunday (I wonder why it is called "yum cha" here and not "eat dim sum") at a restaurant called "Taxim" near our place. Reached there at 10.30am and waited till 12.00 noon for our favourites to appear ie "ham sui kok" and "lobak kou". In between we had the usual buns, siew mai, mango custard, etc just to kill time. Man, we were stuffed for the rest of the day! The prices starts from AU$4.00 per plate of anything. The two of us ate about AU$35-AU$40 worth - I know, pigs eh!

Watched Charlie & The Chocolate Factory too. I think watching the original on TV, two days prior might have spoiled it for me :P

CREDITS

Sadish Bala for this amazing Template to work with

Statcounter

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum