May 20, 2005

Star Wars Episode III

Watched Star Wars Episode III, Revenge of the Sith yesterday, I think I like this one best among all the episodes. Action scenes throughout.

Will have to catch the following movies coming soon:

  • War of the Worlds - starring Tom Cruise and the very talented child actress, Dakota Fanning. Ooooh I love alien movies.


  • Fantastic Four - Kiwi G and I used to love reading Fantastic Four comics when we were children, how cool is it to be able to watch it come to live on the big silver screen!


I'm not much of a western chick flick fan (besides the Korean dramas which I surprisingly loved, loved, loved 'em), I'll probably watch them on TV or DVD but when it comes to cinemas, I prefer watching the kind of movies as listed above.

Time to buy another booklet of movie tickets.


CREDITS

Sadish Bala for this amazing Template to work with

Statcounter

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum