February 11, 2005

Potpourri

Been a little lazy to blog. Went to Domaine's Display Village last weekend, and was totally bowled over by the magnificent houses. One house even has piped in music throughout, how cool is that! It would be really nice to have a dream house built by Domaine. But alas, even if we could afford the house, we could not afford the over priced land within 35km from Sydney CBD! Bummer! I guess we should not be so greedy ... greediness kills ... ouch I am feeling the pain. Meanwhile, the house hunting continues.

Rang home (KL) - wished everyone a Happy CNY. To say that I don't miss the CNY atmosphere would be a lie. I miss everything about it.

Submitted my application to IP Australia to trademark a business name. Hope it will be approved.


CREDITS

Sadish Bala for this amazing Template to work with

Statcounter

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum