April 13, 2007

Rojak post

Sooo lazy to blog. Didn't even log onto PPP for quite awhile.

  • Weight gain! Up 1kg ie 54kg now, boohoo!! Why? Coz I caved in and ate like a pig again hahaha.

  • Bought two pairs of new Baby Gap PJs for Bee on eBay Australia (coz Australia doesn't sell GAP clothing mainstream) and I love them so much (so soft and good for the cooler temp especially nearing winter), I am obsessed in looking for more on eBay Australia. Funny that, the ones I bought were made in Malaysia :P

  • Wanted to update my DIY blog but can't find the time and mood :D Undecided whether to integrate my DIY blog with this one, since I think it is pointless to keep separate blogs (I don't get many opps from PPP anyway) but then again, it's more tidier to keep them separately .. hmmm I'll see how it goes

  • Wish to change this blog's layout but haven't got the chance to sit down and put on my thinking cap ... unless maybe if I resort to using a free blogskin made by others. Also need to delete all Bee related posts since I've already got a separate blog for her.

It's now 9.47pm ... time to hit the sack

CREDITS

Sadish Bala for this amazing Template to work with

Statcounter

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum