April 06, 2007

Of shopping malls

Still feeling a bit lazy to blog :P I have checked out the new shopping complex near my home. I was disappointed. I expected something bigger with more shops. Will snap photos next time. Meanwhile, it's back to the usual shopping mall that we frequent almost every week ... the good news is that the left wing of mall is under expansion ... gonna be BIGGER, buahahaha!! I am crazy, I like mega huge new shopping malls. Why? Because it makes me feel like home in KL again!

We don't frequent the shopping malls in the city anymore (QVB, Martin's Place, Pitt St, George St, etc) ... the tolls and parking fees are definitely not worth the trip! Plus, I HATE the crowds! Anyway, been there, done that often in the past when we were renting in Kingsford (going to the city was near, convenient and easy from there).

Ever since we moved to Hornsby in 2004, we started going to suburban Westfield shopping malls eventhough there is already a Westfield just across the road from our rented apartment in Hornsby itself (5 minutes walking distance only), hahaha!! Call us crazy!

So far, I find Westfield Parramatta the biggest Westfield that I've been to. We also like Castle Towers.

There is another mega huge shopping complex being built in another suburb about 10-15 minutes drive from our estate. I think it's prolly as big as Mid Valley City. Can't wait!

Different topic - I rang home to wish my Mom a belated bday. She told me one of the neighbour's grand daughter could walk at 9 months and can call "PoPo" (Grandma) already now at 11 months. Aiyooooh so envious lah :P

Weight loss update: 53kg - I could wear my casual khaki-like pants already ... could zip up hehehe, BUT could not sit down in them coz it'll risk bursting the seams, hahaha!! Have to work hard some more.

CREDITS

Sadish Bala for this amazing Template to work with

Statcounter

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum