December 21, 2005

This n That

There won't be anymore work done to the house until the second week of February. This is due to the standard annual construction industry workers union shutdown from Dec 22 until end January. I really can't wait to move in by March 2006 so that we can concentrate on servicing the mortgage only and not pay rent at the same time like how we do now, which is a killer. Meanwhile, money continues to flow out like water. Heard that the double storey house next to our new home has just been sold. The asking price was AU$498,950k.

Watched Harry Potter a week ago. I'm not a fan but it was entertaining nevertheless. As I looked back into my movie tickets scrapbook, I realized that we went to the cinemas for 9-10 movies a year. But I bet that pattern will change with the arrival of G&G junior. A few people have asked if we have watched The Chronicles of Narnia & Chicken Little - well not yet ... simply because they won't be released until Dec 26 and Jan 1 respectively. Don't forget yeah, Australia usually release movies only after the rest of the world has watched them!

Speaking of G&G junior, we went for a routine check-up yesterday. All was good, baby growing well and am scheduled for another ultrasound in 3 weeks by which time we would be able to know its gender. I'm 4 months preggo todate (huh?? where has time gone??) but already, I walk like a duck sometimes.

I also happened to watch a documentary on TV lately - showing a full frontal vaginal birth (I bet this would never be aired on Malaysian TV). It wasn't gross but it certainly looked awfully painful, yikes!!!


That's all the blabbering for now. Merry Christmas!

CREDITS

Sadish Bala for this amazing Template to work with

Statcounter

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum