October 05, 2005

My eye candies

I used to collect Me to You, Forever Friends (FF) teddies and Precious Moments (PM) figurines in the past few years but decided to stop as I didn't have room for them and it's a rather pricey obsession too. These are my precious eye candies. Looking at them makes me extremely happy and go awwwwww.

Most of these teddies were gifts from Kiwi G, the rest were given by friends
Though I still have some cute FF bears not pictured here (these are old photos).
I don't recall seeing original FF bears being sold in KL but they're everywhere here in Sydney, a myriad of variety too.


Right now, these poor bears are kept in a big box on the shelf.
Can't wait to free them and let them live in my new bedroom next year - Kiwi G will have to get used to the audience, haha


My super soft fluffy bears



A few of my PM figurines


I also love small artificial flowers in a basket (especially daisies). I've ordered some chiffon roses. Will post a pic when they arrive.

CREDITS

Sadish Bala for this amazing Template to work with

Statcounter

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum