October 08, 2005

Chiffon roses

My artificial chiffon roses arrived yesterday

I used to preserve all rose bouquets and other flowers Kiwi G gave me over the years but had to throw most of them away after a long time. The last of the bouquet I have is pictured here ... this bouquet must be at least 3 years old. I have requested Kiwi G not to buy me bouquets anymore as they are very expensive and I get sad when I had to throw them away. So I told him that if he really wanna buy me flowers still, he can just buy a cheap bouquet that's priced AU$15 and below (crazy wife, huh?). Anyway, below are pics of the preserved real roses & the new artificial flowers I just bought - whole new bunch for only AU$12

CREDITS

Sadish Bala for this amazing Template to work with

Statcounter

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum