November 25, 2006

Tahu Goreng?

Inspired by Mamabok's blog entry about tahu goreng.

I had trouble cutting the cucumber into strips with a knife. The cucumbers sold here are either lebanese or .. forgot what the other is called. The cucumbers are dark green and I find them not as crunchy as the Asian light green ones.

I thought I'd try this satay sauce. Not bad for AU$1.95 a jar! I hope I can find Rojak sauce (if there is such product on the market in Oz). I know there is Indo Rojak brand around but I don't think I wanna try Indo brand, yet.

Oh about the Sling ... alamak not comfortable to use on a hot day, haha ... sweated profusely just exiting the mall to the covered carpark. As usual, we got stares in the mall. Good thing it is always Kiwi G who wears it :D The lil monster now wants to face outward instead of inward when being carried in the sling which means she has to twist her body in an uncomfortable manner. Looks like the happy sling days are numbered. We'll need to get an umbrella stroller soon as the existing stroller is a bit bulky and tedious to carry around.

CREDITS

Sadish Bala for this amazing Template to work with

Statcounter

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum