February 14, 2006

V-Day

Happy Valentine's Day to all. For the first time in our 6th year of marriage, I received nothing from Kiwi G. That's okay Kiwi G, I forgive you, hahaha. I totally understand that he has been very caught up and stressed over the zillions of things pertaining to our home, coupled with a high blood pressure job. I honestly don't know how he keeps his cool and sanity.

Kiwi G took leave today and we spent the whole day together. Firstly, we had to do a joint inspection with the builder for the Practical Completion of the home at 8.00am. Still some red tapes to go through before we get the keys, such as getting the bank's valuer to inspect the home before releasing the final progress payment. Anyway, we finished at 9.30am and went to collect the lights we ordered from a shop a few weeks ago.

We then proceeded to Macquarie Shopping Centre to do some baby, maternity and Daddy G shopping (Kiwi G loves to shop for clothes too yeah, hehe). Bought a maternity top for myself and Daddy G bought a t-shirt+casual shirt for himself. Kiwi G wanted me to select a gift for myself as he felt really bad not having surprised me with anything special today. Aww, that's sweet but that's okay, as I'm a very contented person, I have nothing in mind and I don't fancy chocolates, so I declined his kind gesture. Had a great time looking at baby stuff but refrained from buying any now, not at least until we've moved. Had KFC for lunch.

Got home by 3.30pm and I was buggered; napped till 5.00pm while Kiwi G went to see the doctor to get medication for his eczema condition and visited the hair salon thereafter.

Had dinner (left overs from yesterday, romantic, no? haha), rested and started to clean, vacuum, mop the place a bit for the real estate agent's routine inspection of the apartment tomorrow. Finished our tasks by 9.30pm ... we're both buggered by then.

Oh yes, I gave Kiwi G a lovey dovey card and surprised him with a heart shaped pink icing coated Dunkin Donut last night. Yes, I'm a romantic - it's great to know I could still spring some surprises from my bag of tricks in our sixth year of marriage :) Happy Valentine's Day, my dahhhhhhlinnnnnggggg, if you happen to read this.

CREDITS

Sadish Bala for this amazing Template to work with

Statcounter

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum