January 06, 2006

His & Hers PC

How we keep our marriage happy without fighting over PC time *LOL*





Yuppers, we each have our own separate PCs, a shared laptop (mostly used by Kiwi G) and a couple more spare PCs for guests. To avoid the hassle of having to pull cables all over the apartment when using the laptop to surf or access the other computers remotely outside of the study, Kiwi G has a wireless network set up.

When people sees our study, they'd usually ask, "what do you guys do??" Well, it's just how we like things to be. I for one, do not like to share my PC as I do all my work on it and am so used to filing things my way. The same goes with Kiwi G, he doesn't like his folders rearranged, etc. and uses his PC as a stress reliever (play games - Doom being his latest craze, read up on his tech things, maintain our private website, etc etc). However, we don't keep any secrets between us, on our PCs. I can access all folders, emails and files in Kiwi G's PC and likewise, Kiwi G is free to access mine anytime.

We just like the convenience :D

CREDITS

Sadish Bala for this amazing Template to work with

Statcounter

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum